[License-discuss] Open source license chooser choosealicense.com launched.

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed Aug 28 15:37:18 UTC 2013

Hi Luis,

I refuse your request to be silent. What is more important to this list than
this discussion? I won't just sit here like a lump while Bradley and others
continue to encourage OSI to accept erroneous theories about license
proliferation and while various groups implement FOSS "license choosers"
that ignore legal analysis.

If you believe that this or any other list is overflowing, open your drain
wider.

/Larry