[License-discuss] Alternative Proposal: The OSI licensing pages

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Wed Jun 6 09:37:42 UTC 2012

Seems that I was wrong about linking back at least when it comes to
Black Duck's Top 20 list:
http://osrc.blackducksoftware.com/data/licenses/index.php

In this case, it seems we could simply refer to the Black Duck list as
a somewhat authoritative source of most popular licenses. Any other
credible research facility producing a similar list that links back to
the license on opensource.org is also welcome.

henrik

henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi