[License-discuss] [Board] Alternative Proposal: The OSI licensing pages

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Tue Jun 5 19:29:19 UTC 2012

"Lawrence Rosen" <lrosen at rosenlaw.com> writes:
>LER recommends that this is what the OSI landing page ought to say:

I got confused by the "LER", or maybe by the quoting conventions in the
email (since it seems to have been done via colorization rather than by
nested ">"s ?).  Anyway, was it you who wrote the above line, and if so,
does "LER" refer to you, or if not, then to whom?

Btw, in case the above sounds sarcastic: it's not.  Genuine confusion,
genuine attempt to resolve it, nothing more.

Thanks,
-K