Machine-readable licenses?

Andrea Chiarelli a.chiarelli at manthys.it
Mon Sep 27 12:57:54 UTC 2010

Yes, Gervase.
I'm looking for a way to describe software licenses in order to simplify
their understanding for not lawyer people.
Something similar to CC REL (http://www.w3.org/Submission/ccREL/) for
Creative Commons licenses.
Obviously it does not substitute license text, but should give an overview
of license's permissions and prohibitions.

Regards

Andrea