Censure Re: Affero Licence/AGPL

Michael Tiemann tiemann at opensource.org
Sat Mar 15 00:49:51 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Alexander Terekhov <
alexander.terekhov at gmail.com> wrote:

> And speaking of judgments (see above):
>
> Here's OSI's own General Counsel contemplating upcoming "disaster for
> open source licensors" and bringing attention to another recent case
> (3:06-cv-07391-MJJ).
>

> http://lawandlifesiliconvalley.blogspot.com/2008/02/jacobsen-redux-remedies-for-breach.html

Alexander, this is precisely what Ernie has asked you to do: if you want to
write extensive opinions that say far more about you than about the subject
of *this list*, start a blog and then when something on *this list*
intersects those opinions in an interesting way, tell us the link and let us
choose to see whether we, too find it interesting.  You should follow Mark's
lead and you should not confuse what he is doing with what you are doing.
This list is intended to be a community forum for sharing and shaping
opinions, not a stage for you to fill with your own diatribes and contempt.