GPL issue at my work place

Dirk Dierickx dirk.dierickx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:32:34 UTC 2008

My workplace is located in Belgium, but the head office is in the US.

I think that the media still has a more negative focus on OSS licenses
as the GPL, and as a result some companies rather avoid it. If there
were available people in the community that provide this kind of
expertise i think that would be a great help.

I asked the same question to Bruce Perens, he also proposed to talk to
them. It was the only person I knew in the OSS field with a legal
background.

greets,