GPL issue at my work place

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:55:54 UTC 2008

Where are you located? One thing we should start doing as a community
is having lawyer/coffee klatches to explore the corner cases and , to
a great degree, alleviate stress around the topic.

Chris

On Jan 17, 2008 4:17 PM, Dirk Dierickx <dirk.dierickx at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 15:30 -0500, Chris DiBona wrote:
> > I hate to play the popular kid, but you can ask them succicntly what
> > they know that Google doesn't. We use gpl'd code on our production,
> > internal corporate and shipping on the search appliance.
> >
> > Chris
>
> In fact I more or less asked them that question today, I'm eager to get
> their answer on that topic too.
>
> I'll keep you updated as this story unfolds.
>
> thx,
>

> --
> Dirk Dierickx <dirk.dierickx at gmail.com>

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com