Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Michael Tiemann tiemann at opensource.org
Mon Oct 22 10:55:46 UTC 2007

Alexander,

The OSI hosts its website and mailing list according to these Terms of
Service: http://opensource.org/ToS

Under section 5(1), you agree to not:

1) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content
that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous,
defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy,
hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or harm minors;
I read your response as harrasing, and the response of the recipient shows
that it was taken as such.  Politics may inform how we understand and
discuss licenses, but disparagement of another's political system is beyond
the scope of the list.  If you insist on violating our terms of service, I
will insist that you be removed from this list.