rms at 1407.org claiming "licenses aren't contracts" and that...

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:21:32 UTC 2007

On 10/19/07, Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:
> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > Why not discuss here on *license discuss* forum (not license approval
> > or some such)
>
> This is ridiculous.  The list is not for general copyright law
> discussions, nor for general license

add: contract

> discussions, nor for general

add: license

> contract discussions.  It exists so that

add: contract

> licenses submitted to OSI can be discussed before approval.

Why not after? Is the discussion after approval not allowed here?

regards,
alexander.

--
"To show the falsity of 'PJ''s claims, in most cases I need look no further
than Groklaw itself. 'PJ' wants more journalists to use the site as a

                               -- http://tinyurl.com/2mn3jc