SFLC will love the 7th Circuit

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:32:45 UTC 2007

Thanks Nigel.  If you are interested in OSGeo's soc work this year, it
can be found here:

http://code.google.com/soc/2007/osgeo/about.html

WW is a pretty terrific project, for sure.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com