SFLC will love the 7th Circuit

dlw danw6144 at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 14 09:26:05 UTC 2007

>Ah, I get it now. this is me not feeding the trolls anymore....

That right folks! Don't feed the trolls. . .

Why participate in a forum that tolerates both pro and con when
discussing issues, when
you can trot right on over to Groklaw (where copyright licenses are
never contracts).

Where you can be spoon fed pleasent sounding propaganda all day long.
Where comments critical of the moderator's beliefs are relegated to an
information black hole.
Where copyright licenses are never contracts and all third parties are
bound by licenses.
Where court rulings are celebrated that declare competition in
proprietary operating systems is
absolutely flourishing.

So folks don't feed the trolls that disagee with your opinions! Move to
Groklaw where life is
beautiful!