license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?

Arnoud Engelfriet arnoud at engelfriet.net
Wed Nov 28 21:50:10 UTC 2007

Ernest Prabhakar wrote:
> >Would it help if I created a first draft which you could edit?
>
> Thanks, Arnoud.  So, are you willing to accept your OSI Editors
> nomination so you can help maintain that list? :-)

What, I was nominated as an OSI Editor? Shouldn't someone have told me?

I can write the list no problem. But for other editing jobs I'm
afraid I have to agree with Larry.

Arnoud

--
Arnoud Engelfriet, Dutch & European patent attorney - Speaking only for myself
              Arnoud blogt nu ook: http://blog.iusmentis.com/