Call for Votes: New OSI-Editors List

Rod Dixon roddixon at cyberspaces.org
Mon Nov 26 05:19:02 UTC 2007

Yes, I am willing to help by serving on the OSI-editor list, and I
support the other candidates as well.

As a point of clarification, I do have one question.  Am I correct in
my understanding that the osi-editors list was proposed to fulfill an
essentially organizational need (to aid in the tasks listed
below)...leaving substantive discussion and up-or-down voting on
submitted licenses as a function of the license-discuss list, which
will still have an open membership?

- Rod