Communication skills

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Thu Nov 1 08:02:05 UTC 2007

...or the total lack thereof.

It's been several weeks since the last board meeting, yet we are still
in the dark about what went down.  Obviously, the Microsoft licenses
were a big deal, so you ran to the press with the news that they had
been approved, but you never bothered to inform the license-discuss
list of the outcome - we had to learn of it from press releases, just
like we learned of CPAL back in July.

You never bothered to inform the list of the outcome for the other
licenses that were up for consideration, either.  For that matter, you
never even bothered to inform the applicants, so I still don't know
how my own submission fared (I can venture a guess that it was
rejected, since it's not listed on the web site - not even on the
approval status page - but I don't really know)

I can't wait to hear what excuses you'll come up with this time...

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Senior Software Developer