how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others?

Joseph Hick leet16y at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 11:44:44 UTC 2007

Yes, I actually meant a proprietary license. thanks
for correcting me.

why does FSF want the copyright to be them? they don't
want to sell their product under any proprietary
license. they just want to share their product with
the open source community.

so having a copyright over the complete software or
sharing the copyright with other contributors should
not matter to FSF.

please correct me I am wrong and help me understand
better, since I am new to this world of software
licenses.