Take 3: Editors and Trackers

Chris Travers chris.travers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 05:34:12 UTC 2007

On Dec 4, 2007 8:03 PM, Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> wrote:

> Technical measures should not be a problem if you're using any
> reasonably powerful wiki software, though I think Chris has some
> interesting points about using a CMS instead, and frankly, trac, as
> much as I love it for some needs, probably doesn't fall into the
> category of reasonably powerful wiki software.

Actually I would go further than that.  Even if we decide to use a Wiki, we
should be looking at it as a CMS.  This means we know how the content is
managed, reviewed, etc. and what we want the system to accomplish.  Yes, I
think a CMS would be better, but content management revolves around people,
not software :-)

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers