License Approval

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sat Aug 12 05:11:39 UTC 2006

David Dillard writes:
 > Do you have to *require* people to contact you?  Would it be enough to
 > ask (outside of the license) that they contact you?

Yes, often mere politeness is sufficient to cause people to act.  And
for those people so impolite as to not contact you .... do you really
WANT to hear from them?  I'd think not.  "Jerks: stay away!" is my motto.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | You don't help the poor by
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | looking at their list of