Which license is recommended?

Alan Rihm alan at rihm.com
Mon Mar 21 19:11:01 UTC 2005

Hello,

Please recommend a license that does the following:

Requires any of our notices, including our "Powered By" tag, to remain
in the UI (and source code) of our software.

My company recently launched under a slightly modified version of
Mozilla 1.1, but we now wish to go full open source so that we can post
our project on Sourceforge, and remove our previous restrictions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--

Regards,

Alan Rihm
alan at rihm.com

(610)410-7457 Office
(215)208-7667 Mobile
(610)450-6771 Fax

- - - - -

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.