For Approval: Open-Realty License

Ryan Bonham ryan at transparent-tech.com
Sat Jun 4 22:18:10 UTC 2005

Wanted to get everyones read on the changes I have made based on
comments, before i resubmit this for approval.

Copyright (c) <YEAR>
<OWNER>. All rights reserved.

modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

1. If you use <PRODUCT> in an application you redistribute, the complete
source code for your application must be available for no more than a
reasonable reproduction cost.
2. Redistribution of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
3. Redistribution in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
4. Neither the name of <OWNER> nor the names of its contributors may be
used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without
specific prior written permission.
5. The outputted source, html or other technical equivalent, of
open-realty and any derivative works based on open-realty, must include
the following acknowledgment in a human readable format: "<PRODUCT> is
distributed by <OWNER> and is licensed under the Open-Realty License.
See <LICENSE URL> for more information.".

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY <OWNER> AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL <OWNER> OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Ryan Bonham
Transparent Technologies
ryan at transparent-tech.com