brainstorming

Benjamin Rossen b.rossen at onsnet.nu
Sat Jan 15 19:42:25 UTC 2005

Jennifer Urban,

Thanks. I am very interested and look forward to hearing more.

If you would like to put some of these ideas up for a Wiki discussion you are
welcome to use the Amiculus site.
http://www.amiculus.com

Benjamin Rossen.

P.S. I am not a lawyer, but having worked in the Dutch Justice System as a
forensic psychologist for some years has given me interest and some
background in things legal, and as a long time hobby hacker an interest from
another angle. I cannot contribute high level expertiese, but I seem to be
quite good at brainstorming creative angles, and that is now my profession. I
am a corporate coach and help managers find new business models to exploit
the opportunities that electronic market places present. Let me know if you
think I can contribute.