brainstorming

Benjamin Rossen b.rossen at onsnet.nu
Fri Jan 14 23:23:44 UTC 2005

Thorsten,

What do you propose we do in the face of patent offices granting patents, and
courts honoring them, and international treaties being framed to extend them?

What defense would we have if Microsoft made it impossible to use mouse clicks
in any Open Source Software system because it is a patented technique (Did MS
buy this patent from Xerox Park?).

It won't help to declare that you don't believe in patents. When some people
have patents, you must have patents (or something else) to swap.

Benjamin