Help in choosing a license

James McGovern james at architectbook.com
Sun Feb 13 20:22:33 UTC 2005

The software is targeted at our industry vertical and can be considered a
reference implementation of sorts. The reason we desire 100% implementation
of its features is the belief that not doing so actually restricts freedom
of usage.

The second point was taken from Sun and their idea of open sourcing Solaris.
They provided licenses to anyone to use intellectual property provided that
it was only used in Solaris. They have stated that the ideas cannot be
implemented in other operating systems such as Linux, etc