[OT] Russ Nelson's public relations

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Wed Feb 9 19:28:43 UTC 2005

Rodent of Unusual Size scripsit:

> The really sad aspect is that the people who a) have an axe to grind
> and/or b) don't know any better, won't discriminate between what
> Russ writes on his personal blog and what he says wearing his official
> hat(s).

Why should they?  If I wrote something, or did something, that reveals me
to be of low moral character, wouldn't you conclude that I was unfit for an
office of trust?  This is not even a matter of being paid to have one set
of opinions in public while holding another in private.

For the record, I don't think this is one of Russ's outright mistaken posts;
as he can tell you, I take considerable exception to plenty of them.
What it is, is *tacky*.

--
A mosquito cried out in his pain,               John Cowan
"A chemist has poisoned my brain!"              http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
        Was para-dichloro-                      jcowan at reutershealth.com
Diphenyltrichloroethane.                                (aka DDT)