Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee.

Zak Greant jag at nucleus.com
Mon Aug 22 01:34:49 UTC 2005

Hi Bruce,

I don't know you personally, nor have I bothered to gossip about you
with others. I do know some of the good work that you have done and
definitely appreciate it.

I don't want to wade through a long discussion on this list that has
the aim of strong arming you into a committee that wasn't created by
any kind of public process.

I would rather see you putting your effort and unique qualifications
to use on the license-proliferation-discuss list, working on the same
problem that many of the rest of us are interested in, in the same
fashion that most of the rest of us are able to participate.
--
Zak Greant