Grouping licenses

Kevin Sean Halle seanhalle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 00:51:56 UTC 2004

I would like to second the idea of grouping licenses.  I don't have the
knowledge to do this, but I am willing to assist.

    Just a "plain english" bullet-point-list of the features in a given
license would be huge.  Even just for the top-four..  GPL, MIT, academic, BSD

Is this the "best" top-four list?  What list does include the licenses that
define the major categories?

Sean