the provide, license verbs

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rdixon at cyberspaces.org
Wed Jun 9 22:09:00 UTC 2004

Now, that is a genuine academic argument. I am sure the issue will never be
resolved to everyone's satisfaction...primarily because no one cares enough
about what you do to software you lawfully possess and want to hack for
private and personal use. Who would bring such a lawsuit, and how would the
suit get past a motion to dismiss?

Rod

---------
Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.