Dual licensing

Eugene Wee eugenew at starhub.net.sg
Sun Jun 6 08:10:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

I think that we just have to wait for Ian's reply, as what he means by "sell
commercial open source software" needs to be more precisely defined, by him, in
answer to your question.

Otherwise, it just comes down to "yes, you can sell open source software, but
may or may not sustain such sales, so no, you cant feasibly sell open source
software (i.e. sell in practice), but yes, you can do it (in theory, or for a
short period of time, unless you add sufficient value in the sales)".

Eugene Wee