Request opinion on proposed license

Michael Bernstein webmaven at cox.net
Fri Jul 30 18:57:43 UTC 2004

Evan Prodromou wrote:

> I find it interesting that three responses to this message came up with
> just about the same strategy independently.

You can make it four. I was drafting a substantially similar response
when I checked my inbox again.

I'll only add that both MySQL and SleepyCat have been using this kind of
dual licensing arrangement successfully. Does anyone have other good
examples?

--
- Michael R. Bernstein  |  Author of Zope Bible
   michaelbernstein.com  |  & Zope.org Webmaster