license idea (revised)

Lawrence E. Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed Jul 16 22:46:14 UTC 2003

The Open Software License deals with ASP use as follows:

   5) External Deployment. The term "External Deployment" means
   the use or distribution of the Original Work or Derivative Works
   in any way such that the Original Work or Derivative Works may be
   used by anyone other than You, whether the Original Work or
   Derivative Works are distributed to those persons or made available
   as an application intended for use over a computer network. As an
   express condition for the grants of license hereunder, You agree
   that any External Deployment by You of a Derivative Work shall be
   deemed a distribution and shall be licensed to all under the terms
   of this License, as prescribed in section 1(c) herein.

/Larry Rosen