Variant of IBM Public License

Riley, Jason jriley at entessa.com
Wed Apr 30 18:52:57 UTC 2003

I second James comments. Templated versions of the main flavors of
licenses (MPL, BSD, GPL, ...) would, I suspect, satisfy the majority of
new open source projects (it would have my organization). If there was a
fast track to approval by using these it may also discourage the
unwitting adoption of licenses less true to the open source definition.

Jason Riley
Entessa, LLC