Newbie Question

osi_curious at turbonet.com osi_curious at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 30 01:58:27 UTC 2002

>Frankly, such a thing sounds perverse. It means that the program cannot be
>adapted for a specific OS/environment, since such an adaptation would
>necessarily be limited to that OS/environment. For example, if your
>program were written for Linux, it could not be ported to Win32.

I don't know whether I mis-typed, or you misread. I am asking whether a
license exists which guarantees that cross-platform compatability is
preserved.

I am looking for a license which would not allow Win32-specific extensions
to be added, to be more explicit.

Have I re-phrased the question more intelligibly?

Cheers,

Chas