Revised versions of the OSL and AFL

Lawrence E. Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Thu Oct 24 01:17:59 UTC 2002

Hi Bruce,

I'm glad you're starting to like the AFL.  Please let us know if/when
you actually use it.

The discussion of the warranty of non-infringement of copyright can
start with this article:

   www.rosenlaw.com/GL14.pdf

I wrote this for my column in Linux Journal a few months ago.  The
response so far has been about 50-50 in favor of the warranty of
non-infringement of copyright.

/Larry Rosen