Procedure for using an approved license

Dave Nelson dnelson at nelsim.com
Sun Oct 6 21:10:05 UTC 2002

I wish to use the Mozilla 1.1 license, but don't know the exact
procedures here.

I copied the Mozilla 1.1 license from your site, replace 'Netscape' with
my company, and 'Mozilla' with my product, and Netscape trademarks with
mine. No other changes were made. Then added a line under the title
stating:

This license is the Mozilla Public License 1.1 with references to
Netscape and their products replaced by NelSim Software and its
products.

And put it on my website at http://www.nelsim.com/license

Is this the correct procedure?
Given this procedure, is this license automatically 'OSI certified'?

Dave
--
Dave Nelson
NelSim Software, Inc.