time frame between request for approval and acknowledgement of request?

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Thu Nov 21 11:14:18 UTC 2002

Russell Nelson scripsit:

> I'm a volunteer, Bruce, with a TODO list longer than your arm.  The
> problem with license submittals is that I try to pre-vet them, so that
> the license-discuss people don't have to waste their time with
> licenses that are obviously unacceptable.

With respect, Russ, that's bassackwards.  Collectively if not individually,
the members of the list have far more free man-hours than you do.  You
should pass submissions straight on to the list and let one or more of
us shoot them down if they are obvious losers.

This will make for a slight wastage when one or more list members are typing
rejections at the same time, but I think that's better than injecting
an extra delay into an already slow and painful process.

--
There is / One art                      John Cowan <jcowan at reutershealth.com>
No more / No less                       http://www.reutershealth.com