time frame between request for approval and acknowledgement of request?

Bruce Dodson bruce_dodson at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 07:30:38 UTC 2002

I understand that, Russ, and I have a great respect for the work that you
do.  The role of "filter" is not a glamorous one.  It certainly isn't a job
that I would want, and yet there you are, doing it.

I was just looking for an ACK that my email hadn't been eaten by your junk
mail filter or whatever.  Now I have that.  Thank you; now I can go back to
waiting, more patiently than before.