UnitedLinux and "open source"

Andy Tai lichengtai at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 22:14:08 UTC 2002

Hmmm...
Ransom Love loves to hold Linux binaries for ransom.
Whether that follows the OSD or not, the community
should actively oppose Ransom Love, because holding
binaries for ransom is contrary to the spirit of open
source.  Hopefully the community leaders like Mr.
Perens and the OSI can publicly issue statements
opposing Ransom's plan.