OpenE License

David Blevins david.blevins at visi.com
Mon Feb 11 22:55:06 UTC 2002

[ Please discuss this license -russ ]
[ this license may be discussed in public -David ]

Hi,

OpenE is an enterprise application server that supports the Enterprise
JavaBeans 1.1 component model that we would like to open source under an
OSD-compliant license. An HTML version of our proposed license can be found
at:
http://www.opene.org/osi/license.html

The license is identical the Apache Software License except that copyright
is assigned to the OpenE Group, which is an entity of Blevins Technologies,
Inc.  In the event other sponsors show interest in supporting our project or
our community demands it, we will setup a fully incorporated, dedicated,
foundation for the project.

(I am subscribing to the mailing list, so it's fine to move any discussions
there)

Regards,

David Blevins
OpenEJB (openejb.sf.net)