temporary suspension

Steve Setzer Ssetzer at planetsoftware.com
Mon Feb 11 23:38:05 UTC 2002

Folks, I really apologize for causing you trouble, but please suspend
consideration of the "Edustructures Open Source License." We have a
prior contractual commitment that conflicts with one of the provisions
of the License as submitted. I think the revised license, which I will
submit in the next day or so as Version 1.1, will still easily be
compliant with the Open Source Definition. When I resubmit i will also
describe the changes and where they occur generally.

Again, I truly apologize for the trouble and we really appreciate all
the work you folks do.

Steve Setzer