The Simple Permissive License, v0.1

Justin Chen-Wells jread at semiotek.com
Sun Feb 10 03:21:21 UTC 2002

I'm not sure you guys really want to chop out all the stuff about
implied warranties and so forth. I know it makes the license long and
that's contrary to what yo'ure trying to do, but without explicitly
disclaiming the implied warranties of fitness to purpose and
merchantability, you are probably open to lawsuits for damages from
people who lose money due to bugs in your software.

I know it's ridiculous, but we live in a society with ridiculous
legal requirements. Or maybe they're not so ridiculous.

Justin