The Simple Permissive License, v0.1

Randy Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Sat Feb 9 18:33:24 UTC 2002

Mikko Valimaki wrote:
> You don't need to say anything about things that are default in
> copyright law. It is default that author's 'moral rights' including the
> copyright notice may not be removed unless the work is substantially
> modified.

So, if the work is substantially modified, the copyright notice can be
removed?  In that case I think I'd want something to keep my name on it
as the original author, despite substantial modification -- maybe with a
pointer to where the product can be found without substantial
modification.

Randy Kramer