Disallowing distribution of binaries

J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) jhm at cistron.nl
Sat Sep 16 18:23:55 UTC 2000

On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 12:58:32 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> begin  J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) quotation:
> > There are quite a few examples of businesses making money from free
> > software (e.g. Cygnus Solutions, Signum, Prosa)....
>
> I believe you misspelled "Red Hat, Signum, Linuxcare".  ;->

Don't you mean "Red Hat, Cendio Systems, Linuxcare" then?

In any case, I refered to the old company names on purpose. AFAIK, all of
them have made profits, something which isn't (yet) true of the companies
that acquired them.

Ray
Who doesn't know enough Swedish to be entirely sure that the message on
www.signum.se indicates a name change.
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.