Plan 9 license

Angelo Schneider angelo.schneider at oomentor.de
Fri Sep 1 13:13:02 UTC 2000

Richard Stallman wrote:

> > ----------

Yes, I agree with RMS here. We should not call it piracy but
slavery. Unauthorized copying of intellectual capital/property
means denying the freedom of the IP holder.

Just like slavery denied the freedom of man.

Regards,
   Angelo

Please support a software patent free EU, visit
                             http://petition.eurolinux.org/index_html

Angelo Schneider         OOAD/UML         Angelo.Schneider at oomentor.de
Putlitzstr. 24       Patterns/FrameWorks          Fon: +49 721 9812465
76137 Karlsruhe           C++/JAVA                Fax: +49 721 9812467