The different between GPL and non-license

kmself at ix.netcom.com kmself at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 10 09:46:28 UTC 2000

To the best of my knowledge, this is grossly incorrect.  There is
nothing within the US copyright statute which prevents an author or
copyrightholder from ceding rights to a work.  One of many corroborating
references: http://www.benedict.com/basic/public/public.htm.  A Google
or other online search will produce many others.

Please provide a legal citation or reference supporting your claims.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>     http://www.netcom.com/~kmself