Concurrent Licenses?

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Thu Apr 13 01:22:34 UTC 2000

I have no expertise on UK law so I will accept your interpretation. In the
US, copyright holders retain the EXCLUSIVE right to control reproductions,
performances, displays, distribution AND the creation of derivative works.
Copyright law in the US is complex, confusing, and has a lot of grey areas,
but on this point the law is axiomatic.

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
www.cyberspaces.org
rod at cyberspaces.org