license-review mailing list

bruce at perens.com bruce at perens.com
Thu Sep 23 05:29:26 UTC 1999

From: Brian Behlendorf <brian at collab.net>
> How about instead of changing the list charter (and thus causing those you
> brought onto this list and are trying to keep here to have to jump yet
> again) we create another list as an "outlet" for discussions that start
> here but lose their relevancy to reviewing proposed licenses.

It would definitely be an improvement.

Interactions between a particular two people tend to become embarassing.
Nobody has been successful in policing this particular problem in the year
or more it's been going on. I am tempted to take the draconian path and say
that when one of them addresses the other it should go elsewhere, but perhaps
all we need is for it to go elsewhere any time discussion touches upon personal
criticism. But whatever policy we decide, I'd invite you to watch carefully.

	Thanks

	Bruce