license-review mailing list

Brian Behlendorf brian at collab.net
Thu Sep 23 04:31:24 UTC 1999

On 23 Sep 1999 bruce at perens.com wrote:
> I'm not asking you to be disciplined about you say. I'm just asking for two
> lists, so that it gets said on one and not the other.

How about instead of changing the list charter (and thus causing those you
brought onto this list and are trying to keep here to have to jump yet
again) we create another list as an "outlet" for discussions that start
here but lose their relevancy to reviewing proposed licenses.  That
second list should have some sort of mission of its own, but it could be
far looser, much like Russ's Free Software Business list.  That mission
will lead to a name for the list.  I don't think something like
flamebait at opensource.org would be productive, though.  =)  Any
suggestions?

	Brian