Accusations, accusations, always accusations

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Oct 25 21:05:09 UTC 1999

    What I'd like to hear is some sane rationale for Richard "I just
    want everybody to be free" Stallman's petty insistence that he be
    allowed to name someone else's product.  How free is that?

We did more to develop this system than anyone else, and so it
is natural that we should be listened to regarding its name.

Calling the system "Linux" gives people the impression that it is
"someone else's product", and that's precisely why it shouldn't
be called that.