[FLOSS-Desktops] Starting up at North Colonie Schools

Annie Gersztoff AnnieGersztoff at NCOLONIE.ORG
Wed Apr 12 22:15:12 UTC 2017

Hello!

I do have a twitter account @LOLibraryLion for our library, and I'll definitely be tweeting about this program! I think it would be awesome to connect in other ways, too! I'm open to ideas, and we'd love to hear more about what you are doing.

I'd also like to extend a huge thank you to Patrick, Schodack CSD, and our Siena College student helpers. We wouldn't be taking this leap without your help!

Thank you,

?Annie Gersztoff

Librarian, Loudonville Elementary School

________________________________
From: FLOSSDesktops <flossdesktops-bounces at opensource.org> on behalf of Patrick Masson <masson at opensource.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:22 PM
To: flossdesktops at opensource.org
Subject: Re: [FLOSS-Desktops] Starting up at North Colonie Schools

Stuart,

Hmm, we had not thought about that. We do send out quite a few tweets, the last one had a video.

https://twitter.com/OpenSourceOrg/status/852247381286498304
https://twitter.com/OpenSourceOrg/status/852235742638202881
https://twitter.com/OpenSourceOrg/status/852221659721351168

Maybe we'll have to do something a bit more sophisticated!

Patrick