[FLOSS-Desktops] Starting up at North Colonie Schools

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Wed Apr 12 21:22:58 UTC 2017

Stuart,
Hmm, we had not thought about that. We do send out quite a few tweets,
the last one had a video.
https://twitter.com/OpenSourceOrg/status/852247381286498304https://twit
ter.com/OpenSourceOrg/status/852235742638202881https://twitter.com/Open
SourceOrg/status/852221659721351168
Maybe we'll have to do something a bit more sophisticated!
Patrick

--

Email: masson at opensource.org
Website: www.opensource.org