[CAVO] After election, DHS will work with voting machine vendors on cybersecurity

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:47:20 UTC 2016

Yes--   we have been speaking to them about insider hacks and
vulnerabilities as well as the " Cozy Bears " and the rest of Yogi's
family..

The problem seems to be stipulated as the corporate owned proprietary
software..   the lobbyists pressure form Microsoft and the vendors.that
don't want open source etc..

Hopefully national security interests will be considered paramount to the
corporate interests